Onegai, Okaa-san tte Yonde! ~Gibo ni Naritai Onna to, Koibito ni Shitai Boku~

firt-image

INFORMATION:

Original title: お願い、お義母さんって呼んで! ~義母になりたいオンナと、恋人にしたいボク~

    ``Kenki. From today onwards, this person will be your mother-in-law.'' Suddenly, my father brought in his new partner. "Hey, what's up? Go say hello to your new mother-in-law." "............ Guys." Without making eye contact with the other person, I give a small nod. Just continue to behave like others...this is the most considerate thing I can do. He's not going to open up. No matter how close they become, one day they will grow apart. “Um... Kenki-kun, that's fine, right? My name is Chihaya. Well... I'll do my best as your stepmother...! From today onwards, I'll do my best... , Nice to meet you...!" However, the moment I heard that voice... my heart was shaken. He instinctively looks up and looks at the other person. Then, a second shock occurred. (What's wrong...my body is so hot...I feel like something's going to happen...!?) That's right...I glanced at Chihaya-san. I fell in love with her.






SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM RECOMMENDED
OS: Windows 8.1/ 10 ...
Processor: PentiumIV 1.2GHz ...
Memory: 2 GB ...
Graphics: ... ...
Storage: 2 GB ...
DirectX: 9.0 ...


COMPRESSED FILE:

File size (.rar): 466 MB
Extract file up to: 466 MB
Cloud storage: MediaFire


HOW TO USE:

Step 1: Extract .rar file by WinRAR or 7zip software
Step 2: Open the file "VKGAME", it is "VKGAME.txt", read and follow the instructions
Step 3: Enjoy!, most games are pre-installed, just unzip and run .exe file.


DOWNLOAD:

Please buy the game if you like it!

Watch something like pictures or videos while you wait. Thank you!









REVIEW:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post