Kairaku Ochi Suru Anezuma ~Otto no Tame ni Midara na Youkyuu ni Sakaraenai~

firt-image

INFORMATION:

Original title: 快楽堕ちする姉妻 ~夫の為に淫らな要求に逆らえない~

    I've loved my sister since I was little. But when her older sister got older, she got married and left home. She had no choice but to put away her feelings, but there was one thing she couldn't forgive: Why did she marry such a man? My brother-in-law once made fun of me for working part-time as an unsuccessful novelist. One day, he gets fired from his job and his life is at a standstill. Meanwhile, I was finally starting to make a name for myself as a novelist, and I was starting to have some leeway in my life. The prideful man hid this fact from his parents' house and came over to my house with great authority, telling me to take care of him because he would be able to get a new job and pay me more than enough key money in that case. So I thought. That's all I can do. I'm going to take care of my brother-in-law, who I hate so much, My partner is my older sister, whom I love but also hate because she married such a man. "Sister, take off her clothes. Strip her naked. You know why. . . . What are you going to do? Will you make it clear whether you are going to do it or not?"






SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM RECOMMENDED
OS: Windows 8.1/ 10 ...
Processor: PentiumIV 1.2GHz ...
Memory: 2 GB ...
Graphics: ... ...
Storage: 2 GB ...
DirectX: 9.0 ...


COMPRESSED FILE:

File size (.rar): 474 MB
Extract file up to: 474 MB
Cloud storage: MediaFire


HOW TO USE:

Step 1: Extract .rar file by WinRAR or 7zip software
Step 2: Open the file "VKGAME", it is "VKGAME.txt", read and follow the instructions
Step 3: Enjoy!, most games are pre-installed, just unzip and run .exe file.


DOWNLOAD:

Please buy the game if you like it!

Watch something like pictures or videos while you wait. Thank you!









REVIEW:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post