Tsuma no Sobo wa, Mada Mada Gen'eki Chou Bijukujo ~Mago Muko-chan, Sabishii Toki ni wa Itsudemo Irasshai~

firt-image

INFORMATION:

Original title: 妻の祖母は、まだまだ現役超美熟女~孫婿ちゃん、寂しい時にはいつでもいらっしゃい~

    One night when my wife was away attending my mother-in-law's hospitalization. Finally put her daughter to bed... "Okay. Which one should I choose?" To relieve my desire, I decided to watch an online video and completely pulled down my pants and panties. After a while, she was surprised to see something suddenly appear on the side of her field of vision. “Oh, grandmother-in-law?! W-why are you in my room?!” "Oh, I knocked so many times. But there was no answer, so I thought he was lying down, so I approached him and...I saw he was doing something like this♪" Apparently, because he had her earphones on and was concentrating on her pussy in front of him, he didn't notice her knocking or that she later came into the room. "You don't have to hide it anymore. You're still a young boy, so of course you'll see things like this♪ Oh, there are some that look like you're close to my age. Hmm, Shigeki-san likes things like this too. Was it?” Even if you ask me that, I'll say, ``Yes, that's right! I like things that are of a high standard! ' There was no way he could say that, and he could only stay silent and become small. "But I'm sorry. It seemed like I was interrupting someone who was having such a good time... Well, if you don't hate that kind of thing, then as an apology, I'd like you to let me freshen up a bit."






SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM RECOMMENDED
OS: Windows 8.1/ 10 ...
Processor: PentiumIV 1.2GHz ...
Memory: 2 GB ...
Graphics: ... ...
Storage: 2 GB ...
DirectX: 9.0 ...


COMPRESSED FILE:

File size (.rar): 309 MB
Extract file up to: 309 MB
Cloud storage: MediaFire


HOW TO USE:

Step 1: Extract .rar file by WinRAR or 7zip software
Step 2: Open the file "VKGAME", it is "VKGAME.txt", read and follow the instructions
Step 3: Enjoy!, most games are pre-installed, just unzip and run .exe file.


DOWNLOAD:

Please buy the game if you like it!

Watch something like pictures or videos while you wait. Thank you!









REVIEW:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post