Haitoku no Oyakodon ~In'yoku ni Shizumu Mama to Imouto~

firt-image

INFORMATION:

Original title: 背徳の母娘丼 ~淫欲に沈むママといもうと~

    “W-what are you doing?!” Right now, for probably the first time in my life, I'm covered by a woman on my bed, and for the first time in years. The person who sees Aji's expression full of surprise is Karina, her sister who is friendly and loved by everyone. She looks down at the woman's surprised face. Karina is like that, but she only cares deeply about me. · · · · To the extent that I hate even breathing the same air. Because Haru is trumpeting things that are wrong with me, I was hated by the students at school, and even my girlfriend's mother sided with Karina. ••••••Yes, this situation happened because I got so angry at the absurdity that I lost control of myself. I'll keep spreading the word about this, kick you out of my house and school, and keep you out of my sight for the rest of your life!! When I heard those words, the feeling of ``going crazy'' came back to me. ...Do you really want to exclude me that much? You've always done worse things to me. "If you want to make me that bad, then I'll do it!"






SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM RECOMMENDED
OS: Windows 8.1/ 10 ...
Processor: PentiumIV 1.2GHz ...
Memory: 2 GB ...
Graphics: ... ...
Storage: 2 GB ...
DirectX: 9.0 ...


COMPRESSED FILE:

File size (.rar): 325 MB
Extract file up to: 325 MB
Cloud storage: MediaFire


HOW TO USE:

Step 1: Extract .rar file by WinRAR or 7zip software
Step 2: Open the file "VKGAME", it is "VKGAME.txt", read and follow the instructions
Step 3: Enjoy!, most games are pre-installed, just unzip and run .exe file.


DOWNLOAD:

Please buy the game if you like it!

Watch something like pictures or videos while you wait. Thank you!









REVIEW:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post