Erophone


INFORMATION:

    How to play
        This is a pretty girl interactive game with a creative "find the difference" gameplay.Use the mouse to find the difference between the "mobile phone" in the game and the screen, and trigger the interaction with the beautiful girl.
Of course, with the search, they finally discovered their secrets.

    Game Story
        There is a camera app on my phone that I forgot to download
        Through this app, I can find some guys who are absolutely indistinguishable by ordinary people. I call them subspecies
        In addition to this, there are some functions I haven't figured out, how to use them... What should I do with those subspecies.

    Game Features
        Find different ways to play ingeniously.Top-notch 2D animation performance.

IMAGES:

GAMEPLAY VIDEO:


SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM:
OS: 7/8/10 32/64bit
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1 GB available space

COMPRESSED FILE:

Size file (.rar): 707 MB
Extract file up to: 933 MB
Cloud storage: MediaFire

DOWNLOAD:

Please buy the game if you like it!

Support the Publisher:

MediaFire:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post